Tradeasia International Pte. Ltd. always had a strong bond with basic industrial chemicals and its trading, but when it comes to Soda Ash the strength of the bond reaches another level. We have a strong network with Asia Pacific, European Union and Middle East. We provide our customers not only quality product but also extended supply management service, product sourcing and price negotiating power.
Properties of Soda Ash
- Soda ash is a white, anhydrous, powdered or granular material containing more than 99% sodium carbonate.
- Soda ash is hygroscopic in nature and forms a strong alkaline water solution.
- Soda ash is an alkali solution that has a high pH in concentrated solutions.
- Soda ash decomposes on heating at high temperature. Anhydrous sodium carbonate loses weight when heated due to dissociation and volatilization.
- Sodium carbonate occurs in three hydrate forms such as sodium carbonate monohydrate, heptahydrate and decahydrate.
- Sodium carbonate is readily soluble in water.